Cleaning

User avatar
Lone Wolf
Posts: 619
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:33 pm
Location: The path between the two rivers.

Re: Cleaning

Postby Lone Wolf » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:35 pm

I wouldn't touch the stuff for anything tbh, I'm not bothered about things looking pristine anyway I like things to have character and I have a thing about using as natural products as posible in general anyway.

User avatar
pjm
Posts: 367
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:33 pm

Re: Cleaning

Postby pjm » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:36 pm

i do have to add tho i did try it out on a wallhanger first before i used it on the demon sword just to make sure lol
If i didn't have bad luck i would have no luck at all

User avatar
pjm
Posts: 367
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:33 pm

Re: Cleaning

Postby pjm » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:38 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:I wouldn't touch the stuff for anything tbh, I'm not bothered about things looking pristine anyway I like things to have character and I have a thing about using as natural products as posible in general anyway.

i dont blame you really,

i go on about not cleaning things to alot of people offline but iam a bugger for cleaning things myself lol
If i didn't have bad luck i would have no luck at all

User avatar
Lone Wolf
Posts: 619
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:33 pm
Location: The path between the two rivers.

Re: Cleaning

Postby Lone Wolf » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:44 pm

I've got this thing now about if its not edible don't use it, I've gone all old school with moisturisers and face masks etc from honey, coconut oil and oats etc, and gone back to the good old bar of soap for most cleaning and vodka, I'm a rum and whiskey drinker by the way so its not an excuse.

User avatar
pjm
Posts: 367
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:33 pm

Re: Cleaning

Postby pjm » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:48 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:I've got this thing now about if its not edible don't use it, I've gone all old school with moisturisers and face masks etc from honey, coconut oil and oats etc, and gone back to the good old bar of soap for most cleaning and vodka, I'm a rum and whiskey drinker by the way so its not an excuse.

well the good thing is you know whats in it unlike all the man made stuff with names in the ingredients that you cant pronounce lol

in this day n age its just ease of use and big companies saying you need this n you need that when most of the best things you can get is already under your nose
If i didn't have bad luck i would have no luck at all

User avatar
the blade master
Posts: 2929
Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 2:46 pm
Location: here there and everywhere

Re: Cleaning

Postby the blade master » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:41 pm

she drinks whisky now theres a woman after my own heart
forum moderator

a wise man can learn more from a foolish answer than a fool can from a wise answer
the only time a fisherman tells the truth is when he calls another fisherman a liar

User avatar
Lone Wolf
Posts: 619
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:33 pm
Location: The path between the two rivers.

Re: Cleaning

Postby Lone Wolf » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:26 pm

Well tbh I'll drink anything thats not wine can't stand wine.

User avatar
pjm
Posts: 367
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:33 pm

Re: Cleaning

Postby pjm » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:30 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:Well tbh I'll drink anything thats not wine can't stand wine.

dont blame you, wine is vile
If i didn't have bad luck i would have no luck at all


Return to “Sword Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests