Budd Katana

Post Reply
User avatar
pjm
Posts: 367
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:33 pm

Budd Katana

Post by pjm » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:41 pm

well i got my budd sword today and have to say its even better than the demon sword i got,
its been polished and ren waxed already

love it and will post pics as soon as i get them taken lol

User avatar
Geordie Ross
Posts: 2311
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:48 pm
Location: South Shields Tyne and Wear

Re: Budd Katana

Post by Geordie Ross » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:30 pm

Lol are you going to get the full kill bill set?

User avatar
the blade master
Posts: 2954
Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 2:46 pm
Location: here there and everywhere

Re: Budd Katana

Post by the blade master » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:54 pm

remember pj without pics this thread is useless lols :stfu:

User avatar
pjm
Posts: 367
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:33 pm

Re: Budd Katana

Post by pjm » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:30 pm

Geordie Ross wrote:Lol are you going to get the full kill bill set?
i may end up with it yet lololol

iam not going to be buying anymore for a while tho

User avatar
pjm
Posts: 367
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:33 pm

Re: Budd Katana

Post by pjm » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:31 pm

the blade master wrote:remember pj without pics this thread is useless lols :stfu:
lolol i would have had pics but me camera died and ive run out of batteries for it lol

User avatar
Geordie Ross
Posts: 2311
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:48 pm
Location: South Shields Tyne and Wear

Re: Budd Katana

Post by Geordie Ross » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:25 pm

Batteries aren't expensive, use the ones out the TV remote :mrgreen:
So what's next on your list? Bride sword? Or the Oren ishi?

User avatar
pjm
Posts: 367
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:33 pm

Re: Budd Katana

Post by pjm » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:56 pm

Geordie Ross wrote:Batteries aren't expensive, use the ones out the TV remote :mrgreen:
So what's next on your list? Bride sword? Or the Oren ishi?
the bride more than likely

my camera takes 4 at a time lolol

User avatar
Geordie Ross
Posts: 2311
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:48 pm
Location: South Shields Tyne and Wear

Re: Budd Katana

Post by Geordie Ross » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:01 am

Take the batteries out of your TV remote and your vibrator then lmao :mrgreen:

User avatar
pjm
Posts: 367
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:33 pm

Re: Budd Katana

Post by pjm » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:02 am

Geordie Ross wrote:Take the batteries out of your TV remote and your vibrator then lmao :mrgreen:
roflmao, can you send me the batteries from yours?

User avatar
the blade master
Posts: 2954
Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 2:46 pm
Location: here there and everywhere

Re: Budd Katana

Post by the blade master » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:28 pm

SHOULDNT you be asking lonewolf for the batteries from her vibrator?

User avatar
the blade master
Posts: 2954
Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 2:46 pm
Location: here there and everywhere

Re: Budd Katana

Post by the blade master » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:28 pm

SHOULDNT you be asking lonewolf for the batteries from her vibrator?

User avatar
Geordie Ross
Posts: 2311
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:48 pm
Location: South Shields Tyne and Wear

Re: Budd Katana

Post by Geordie Ross » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:44 pm

pjm wrote:
Geordie Ross wrote:Take the batteries out of your TV remote and your vibrator then lmao :mrgreen:
roflmao, can you send me the batteries from yours?
I need my batteries :oops:

User avatar
Lone Wolf
Posts: 619
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:33 pm
Location: The path between the two rivers.

Re: Budd Katana

Post by Lone Wolf » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:35 pm

the blade master wrote:SHOULDNT you be asking lonewolf for the batteries from her vibrator?
they're the wrong type, I've never seen a camera that uses that kind :S

Maybe you could lend him the ones from your nose hair clipper?

User avatar
pjm
Posts: 367
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:33 pm

Re: Budd Katana

Post by pjm » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:59 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
the blade master wrote:SHOULDNT you be asking lonewolf for the batteries from her vibrator?
they're the wrong type, I've never seen a camera that uses that kind :S

Maybe you could lend him the ones from your nose hair clipper?
nah i want fully charged batteries no ones thats been over worked already

Post Reply