Blades uk being good value

pjm

Blades uk being good value

Postby pjm » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:41 pm

well if you have any doubt to how good value blades uk is if you look at their Black Japanese Sword Display which is priced at £24, i found this exact same stand on another site which i cant name is on sale for a whooping £93, thats a massive £69 difference to what blades uk sells it for

i will admit its the only item ive compared prices on but you have to admit thats a hell of a difference

ADDED, even blades uk 3 tier wall stand is £24 cheaper

iam making my own double sword table stand, not because iam tight just that ive got wood laying about without a use lol (project 437, might get the other 436 done yet)
If i didn't have bad luck i would have no luck at all

the blade master

Re: Blades uk being good value

Postby the blade master » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:53 pm

not sure if its still valid but buks did have an offer on at one time if you find a genuine lower price at another site
lawrence will match it with a bit more thrown in for good measure BUT AS IVE SAID IM NOT SURE IF ITS STILL VALID
forum moderator

a wise man can learn more from a foolish answer than a fool can from a wise answer
the only time a fisherman tells the truth is when he calls another fisherman a liar

pjm

Postby pjm » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:57 pm

the blade master wrote:not sure if its still valid but buks did have an offer on at one time if you find a genuine lower price at another site
lawrence will match it with a bit more thrown in for good measure BUT AS IVE SAID IM NOT SURE IF ITS STILL VALID

well thats good but to be honest i think people would struggle to find somewhere any cheaper than buks but ive only really looked at 2 stands and buks was way way cheaper than this other site

the blade master

Postby the blade master » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:59 pm

keep digging you never know your luck ;)
forum moderator

a wise man can learn more from a foolish answer than a fool can from a wise answer
the only time a fisherman tells the truth is when he calls another fisherman a liar

pjm

Postby pjm » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:01 pm

to be honest i think iam more than happy with blades

the blade master

Postby the blade master » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:07 pm

well im more than happy buying here good products at even better prices thats for sure
forum moderator

Geordie Ross

Postby Geordie Ross » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:34 pm

Yea, blades UK is the best price site in the UK, especially for the higher quality blades, I'll not name competitors but one begins with bar, and the other with sou, well they'll fleece you with overpriced cheap junk, at least on blades UK, the cheap junk is truly cheap lol :mrgreen: (that's supposed to be a compliment if your reading this loz) :tumbsup:
War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

pjm

Postby pjm » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:36 pm

blades are the best value ive seen, even the swords on blades are great value than other places ive looked at

Return to “Sword Forum”