postage to the highlands

pjm

postage to the highlands

Postby pjm » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:34 pm

oh well looks like ill be saving up to buy a couple swords at a time now that buks have put the price up from £7.99 to £14.00,
If i didn't have bad luck i would have no luck at all

pjm

Re: postage to the highlands

Postby pjm » Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:47 pm

well that went out the window as i bought a sword lol, oh blades i so hate you with the temptations you put before me ;)

Loz
Blades UK

Postby Loz » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:04 pm

Royal Mail is to blame for this one, they have discontinued the standard parcel post option we used for the Highlands previously, this leaves only courier shipping but we are re-negotiating our contracts so should get that down a little shortly :)
http://www.Blades-UK.com for your Swords

Lone Wolf

Postby Lone Wolf » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:54 pm

Hope your not looking to change to a new currier like yodel/hdnl or shitylink, I'd rather pay extra for quality then spend weeks chasing up where my parcel is.

Too many companies going for the cheapest delivery money can buy, its really awful how some of them behave.

pjm

Postby pjm » Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:00 pm

Loz wrote:Royal Mail is to blame for this one, they have discontinued the standard parcel post option we used for the Highlands previously, this leaves only courier shipping but we are re-negotiating our contracts so should get that down a little shortly :)

oh i had no thoughts about it being blades fault, royal mail are a bunch of fuds, yea for a weird reason alot of courier's think the highlands are in another country altogether with water in between, i even had one state where my post code was ment i was on an island, told them to go back to school and learn geography as the highlands were indeed part of the uk mainland lol

pjm

Postby pjm » Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:02 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:Hope your not looking to change to a new currier like yodel/hdnl or shitylink, I'd rather pay extra for quality then spend weeks chasing up where my parcel is.

Too many companies going for the cheapest delivery money can buy, its really awful how some of them behave.

and for gods sake never ever ever use My Hermes, damn they are the worst out of the bunch, had someone send me an item with them on ebay, they said it would be delivered on the wednesday, unfortunately i forgot to ask which one, 2 weeks later it arrived

Lone Wolf

Postby Lone Wolf » Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:49 pm

Pah thats nothing try hdnl, my ps2 did more miles round londonin 6 weeks then I have in 30 years, can't find address really thats funny because I live above the nearest tube station to your depot and can practically see it out the window, but oh no collect in person allowed at that place, ended up contacting the parent company yodel pointing out that I know thry share a depot between the two and a guy from yodel turned up with it the next day.

Still could be worse citylink tried to deliver my 500 quid laptop to the wrong address 3 times, accused me of being out and swearing they carded me 3 times, nearly got charged by the company for wasting time, because they do that if you aint in for delivery, kept trying to deliver to 81 instead of 91 :GG

liquidator96

Postby liquidator96 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:42 pm

Reminds me of an order I placed with a mail ordet company a few years ago, TNT were the couriers in question, they pulled up out the front, looked at the numbers on the entrance they where in front of, completely ignoring the other buildings in the complex where I live, didn't see my number & drove off, I rang & explained there error twice & twice the imbecile driver did the same thing, after that I gave up & ordered elsewhere, I now never order anything if TNT are used as couriers.

Return to “Sword Forum”