funny old world

pjm

Re: funny old world

Postby pjm » Thu May 02, 2013 7:37 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:Welcome to the club its my second favorite. That bamboo one is number 1 now.

it blows the other three i have out of the water and i said that about the last one lolol, the balance is great, it looks great and i love the saya too, hell i love everything about it, its a beautiful sword
If i didn't have bad luck i would have no luck at all

pjm

Postby pjm » Thu May 02, 2013 7:39 pm

Geordie Ross wrote:Yea I think you got the original practical plus, I had the ppk elite, that was sublime to handle, not as fond of the faux leather ito. Either way, you got it for a steal at 125 :mrgreen:

oh hell yea and the thing looks brand new too, not a mark on it apart from a tiny dent on the saya and you cant notice it unless your looking for it, well worth every penny

Lone Wolf

Postby Lone Wolf » Thu May 02, 2013 7:40 pm

I prefer the saya on the practical range that my waki has real shiney never really liked that rough look but everything else is great.

Geordie Ross

Postby Geordie Ross » Thu May 02, 2013 7:42 pm

I've always preferred the rough saya, its less prone to scratches and dents, more robust IMO.
War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

pjm

Postby pjm » Thu May 02, 2013 7:46 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:I prefer the saya on the practical range that my waki has real shiney never really liked that rough look but everything else is great.

i can appreciate that its not everyones cup of tea, it steps out of the norm, bit like me, and thats why i like it, its different, i would love to use it on someone sorry ment something to see how good it is lol but then i aint ever cut anything with a sword, would more than likely cut me

Return to “Sword Forum”