Some general advice needed

the blade master

Re: Some general advice needed

Postby the blade master » Wed May 22, 2013 4:46 pm

there you go splats thats from the man himself just trying to remember what that one with the brass doo daa,s is :D
forum moderator

a wise man can learn more from a foolish answer than a fool can from a wise answer
the only time a fisherman tells the truth is when he calls another fisherman a liar

Geordie Ross

Postby Geordie Ross » Wed May 22, 2013 5:54 pm

They look modern enough t be sold on the main page, they look a bit like the old musashi katanas, they should sell like hotcakes, love the katana in the first pic. That red rattan saya looks sweet too. I can see one of them is folded steel, that should bring a fair few quid.
War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

splats

Postby splats » Wed May 22, 2013 10:46 pm

Loz wrote:not antique and not a tiger, lets see a few more pics and see what've got, I'd say more mid range chen copies £75-150, with those we can help you.

These are just a few pictures that I found on his computer - I will try over the next few days to post some more pictures of his collection so you guys can help me identify some.

Sadly dad lost his battle with Cancer this morning so right now it's very hectic, but I will do my best to get some more pictures posted.

I really appreciate the help!

the blade master

Postby the blade master » Thu May 23, 2013 2:54 pm

take your time splats concidering the situation theres important things for you to worry about at the moment
forum moderator

a wise man can learn more from a foolish answer than a fool can from a wise answer
the only time a fisherman tells the truth is when he calls another fisherman a liar

Return to “Sword Forum”