delivery question

ellie

delivery question

Postby ellie » Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:52 pm

Hi there, I want to buy a present for my boyfriend and i have a question. I live in London, UK and i wonder for how long the item I will order will be delivered to me and is it possible to chose a date and time of the deliver so that he ( my boyfriend) won't understand about it. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks :)

the blade master

Re: delivery question

Postby the blade master » Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:32 pm

hi
its usually 24 to 48 hrs from time of ordering but if you want 24 hr delivery its a wee bit more expensive
standard delivery i thinks about a week from time of ordering (this of course if parcel force dont screw up)
now chooseing a delivery date lawrence usually dispaches on a monday or thursday for delivery within a
couple of days thereafter
forum moderator

a wise man can learn more from a foolish answer than a fool can from a wise answer
the only time a fisherman tells the truth is when he calls another fisherman a liar

Geordie Ross

Re: delivery question

Postby Geordie Ross » Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:17 pm

I suppose if you call him up and ask nicley he may be able to arrange a date for delivery.
But depending on the item you buy they are usually covered in a cardboard box, and he probably wouldn't know what it is.
Another option is to get it delivered to a friend or relatives house ;)
War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Return to “General Forum”