Very Green!

Nix

Very Green!

Postby Nix » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:06 am

Hi all - just joined up as I suspect I'll be purchasing quite a few items on Blades-UK.

I'm exceptionally green with my knowledge of swords but my interest was ignited with two recent happenings; 1) had a 4 hour light training session with various swords & 2) watching the entire series of Spartacus. Thoroughly enjoyed both! :mrgreen: Have always enjoyed watching skilled combat but doing actual light contact really sparks it off. Reminds me of the days of watching Bruce Lee and then doing tai kwon do when I was knee high to a grasshopper.

Anyway, look forward to a steep learning curve, please be patient with any dumb ass questions.. :roll:

Big Lazy
Blades-UK Admin

Re: Very Green!

Postby Big Lazy » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:48 pm

We all have to start somewhere sir.

Your taste in TV is impeccable. Please share your favourite movies with us too as I'm sure we'll all share similar tastes on here. I for one can recommend many a fine film.

As for actual knowledge of the arts, there are several folk on here that would be more than willing to help with any questions you may have.

Have a good look around as there are many useful posts that already cover a variety of topics.

Welcome to the forum.
Pimp or die baby!

Nix

Re: Very Green!

Postby Nix » Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:17 am

Many thanks!

Have already got a list of possibilities after trawling the site, heck of a lot to chose from. Will certainly be taking advantage of some of the special offers. Perhaps best to call after the Easter break..?

Return to “General Forum”