The police took my mates katana

Post your questions or seek advice on anything relating to swords

Moderators: Big Lazy, Moderators

pjm

Re: The police took my mates katana

Post by pjm » Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:45 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:Maybe I didn't explain that right, boyfriend is always swearing infront of our 3 year old son, I keep shouting at him not too he refuses and we end up shouting about it for ages, he also shouts very loudly about slapping our son, if you don't put that down do this etc I'll hit you etc.

So I do worry some busy body will phone up the police over that and they might nick my stuff.
your boyfriend refuses to stop swearing in front of your 3 year old son and threatens to hit him if your son dont do what he wants him to do and you let him near your 3 year old son why?

conner

Post by conner » Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:52 pm

Sounds like your boyfriend could do with a good slapping him self (big man picking on a 3 year old and his mom)

wtf?

Post by wtf? » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:46 pm

Larnz wrote:I'm still struggling to see how it was a lawful seizure. It was hidden away outta sight and if the silly bint hadn't mentioned it to the plod then they would have known nothing about it. Its not like he was swinging it around or anything, in fact when plod arrived he was upstairs calmly packing his bags and was surprised to see them.

This worries me as there's always trouble round this area. Thankfully I've managed to avoid most of it over the years but I'm now very concerned that if plod did get sent round my house for anything then I'd be completely cleaned out :|
As with all of these things, its credible fear. Nothing HAS to be done for there to be a FEAR of something happening. If there was no fear from the woman, then she wouldnt have mentioned it as being hidden. Or so sayeth the law... Because there was a domestic incident and the woman mentioned it being there she obviously felt that it was worth mentioning. What was the reason it was mentioned? I'm sure none of us know, but neither did the police and the obvious reason is she was fearful of it... So it was taken.
Lone Wolf wrote:Maybe I didn't explain that right, boyfriend is always swearing infront of our 3 year old son, I keep shouting at him not too he refuses and we end up shouting about it for ages, he also shouts very loudly about slapping our son, if you don't put that down do this etc I'll hit you etc.

So I do worry some busy body will phone up the police over that and they might nick my stuff.
Yeah... Someone hears "(your husband) threatening to hit him at the top of his lungs"... The Him of course, being a child... While swearing and hollering and "shouting about it for ages" and a concerned citizen... I'm sorry... "busy body" is in the wrong???... Have a word with yourself. lol

But at least you're securing your blades... And its not like you have a situation where the police might be called. Or even like you live in an area with high levels of violence. So you should be fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine....

conner

Post by conner » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:13 pm

Sorry but you are out of order
I would go in with all gun blazing to stop another baby p

pjm

Post by pjm » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:46 am

conner wrote:Sorry but you are out of order
I would go in with all gun blazing to stop another baby p
i do believe WTH was being a little sarcastic, which by the looks of it was kinda lost on some :roll:

Lone Wolf

Post by Lone Wolf » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:20 am

Big difference between shouting and actually doing anything as I said he's a miserable git, no fun at all and I'd love to get out of here, do you think the council will give me a place? Not a chance.

Besides I think someones got the wrong end of the stick he doesn't swear at me he knows better then to call me names, he swears after every other word, deleted this and deleted that.

And it is being a busy body when people are just mouthy, miserable gits , big difference betweet that and the union of silence exercised by those who starve the kids etc, what is it they say its always the quiet ones.

pjm

Post by pjm » Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:08 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:Big difference between shouting and actually doing anything as I said he's a miserable git, no fun at all and I'd love to get out of here, do you think the council will give me a place? Not a chance.

Besides I think someones got the wrong end of the stick he doesn't swear at me he knows better then to call me names, he swears after every other word, this and that.

And it is being a busy body when people are just mouthy, miserable gits , big difference betweet that and the union of silence exercised by those who starve the kids etc, what is it they say its always the quiet ones.
"Besides I think someones got the wrong end of the stick he doesn't swear at me he knows better then to call me names, he swears after every other word, this and that."

What, it dont matter if he is swearing at you or not, the fact he swears in front of a 3 year old is bad enough, i even bet he swears while telling the same 3 years old he will hit him if he dont do what he is told to do and shouting threats at a 3 year old to me is no different than hitting that 3 year old, using threatening behavior is no different to using violent behavior

"And it is being a busy body when people are just mouthy, miserable gits"

No its not, its called being concerned about a childs safety, or would you prefer it if no one gave two hoots about you or your son because if no one did then they would be just as guilty of the same union of silence

conner

Post by conner » Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:49 pm

Here Here
but put better than i could put it

wtf?

Post by wtf? » Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:01 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:Big difference between shouting and actually doing anything as I said he's a miserable git, no fun at all and I'd love to get out of here, do you think the council will give me a place? Not a chance.
Do you know what... Theres a much smaller difference than you think when your only 3 years old. Even LESS of a difference if... Or when social services get called. I wonder what happens if you see "threatening behavior by the male, weapons hung on the walls, no means of security of said weapons, public complaint due to agressive and loud behavior. Police in attendance" all on the same report. Add a disturbing lack of understanding about the above situation... Good luck with that.
Besides I think someones got the wrong end of the stick he doesn't swear at me he knows better then to call me names, he swears after every other word, f*cking this and f*cking that.
Well... I think you GAVE the wrong end of the stick. And has been said... Who cares anyway... Wrong is wrong.
Its not just the quiet ones, its also the loud and mouthy ones, that post on forums and allow their other half to turn the air blue and threaten a 3 year old child.

So... In order to sum up all of the above, I do believe it is easier to give 2 sentances....

"have a word with yourself, love"

And...

Before replying to anything I have said, please be aware that the next thing I address you with will be "go forth and multiply"

There is maybe a third, dependant on circumstance... Something about female dogs being of an unstable nature...

Geordie Ross

Post by Geordie Ross » Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:34 pm

Jesus Christ on a bike, this thread has turned sour very quickly.

Moon

Post by Moon » Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:35 pm

Geordie Ross wrote:Jesus Christ on a bike, this thread has turned sour very quickly.

I too reckon that she should be more concerned about her son's welfare rather than losing material goods.
If she's prepared to tolerate a bloke constantly 'effing and blinding' and threatening to give her 3 year old child a slap loud enough to draw the attention of neighbours, that's inviting a visit from the Police or Social Services and if they find out that swords and knives are being kept in a hostile environment where an infant is being raised (and they will) she can kiss goodbye to them and her son.

Great start in life for a boy, eh? :roll:

wtf?

Post by wtf? » Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:41 pm

Moon wrote:
Geordie Ross wrote:Jesus Christ on a bike, this thread has turned sour very quickly.
Some people cant help but build a noose, pass out petrol soaked torches, stick their head in it, then wiggle about...

As for the rest... I completely agree with you, Moon... But lets face it... If you have to be told, you dont get it.

Lone Wolf

Post by Lone Wolf » Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:20 am

My son is perfectly fine he's a happy smiley boy who loves running around.

Now kindly deleted find you deeply insulting, as a child who was outside the system who got called names until she was 15 and hit alot I'd just like to point out you aint got a clue.

I'll tell you what child abuse is, never being loved thats what, never being hugged, never getting your cuts kissed better etc, words are just words and slaps are just slaps but when they are constant, without reason or warning and without ever being interspersed with deleted any showing of care that is abuse, abuse is constant.

Abuse is not shouting at a child and threatening to smack his bum when he's not doing as he's told, regardless of weather its interspersed with the f word everything that guy says is interspersed with the f word for no reason, I shouted at him yesterday for going near the gas cooker and I make no apologies for it and if needs be I will smack his bum over it and take his toys away. Perhaps you think it would be better for him to not be told off so he doesnt learn that cookers are dangerous and turns the gas on or pulls a hot pan over himself, touches the front of the oven when its on etc.

mod delete
guys this this topic has gone way off cource for long enough and you've left me no option to lock it down