No votes
Full Tang Ninja Sword
100%

Total votes: 6

VampyricAcid

Need some help

Post by VampyricAcid » Thu Apr 29, 2004 9:31 pm

which should i choose??

Ninja Sword: 26.2" Overall with a 16.75" sharpened stainless blade with black finish. Full tang construction with black cord wrapped handle. Black cordura belt sheath with shoulder strap.

OR

Full Tang Ninja Sword: 30" Overall with a 20" sharpened stainless steel blade. Black Cord wrapped handle. Comes with black wooden back scabbard.

the black one is cheaper, but the other one looks better, so i cant decide which to go for for my first sword for my collection. yeah they're both Ninja Swords, and i want to get some Katanas at a later date (as well as the beautiful Dadao), but i figure start the collection with a nice cheap one, so i can dream of having more expensive ones (when i can afford it)

Siddhartha Gautama

Post by Siddhartha Gautama » Thu Apr 29, 2004 9:39 pm

I voted full tang, for simple reason it'll be stronger, not sure about other Ninja blades. I tend to go for Paul Chen goods myself. And i own the PC NInja should u sway for that.

VampyricAcid

Post by VampyricAcid » Thu Apr 29, 2004 9:43 pm

lol i would, but cash flow is a bit of a problem atm, saving for a holiday, and only work part time, but i should have more money soooon (come to me my prettys!!)

darksun_uk
Mod

Re: ...

Post by darksun_uk » Thu Apr 29, 2004 9:46 pm

Gandhi wrote:I voted full tang, for simple reason it'll be stronger, not sure about other Ninja blades. I tend to go for Paul Chen goods myself. And i own the PC NInja should u sway for that.
same reason i voted for the the full tang and short of getting a custom one made the pc ninja sword is just about the best value i have had from any sword i have purchased (other than my william marshal which just blew me away completly)

happy shopping

darksun_uk

Blackbird

Post by Blackbird » Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:57 am

I'm another full tang voter.

Logan

Post by Logan » Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:59 am

Full tang here too.