Post your questions or seek advice on anything relating to swords
Moderators: Big Lazy, Moderators
I'm stuck between two swords as to which to buy this month
Either the Highlander Katana, great hilt
I'm going to get both but I don't know what order to get them in and it's driving me nuts!
- Posts: 626
- Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2004 2:49 pm
- Location: Huddersfield, West Yorks.
Personal preference I guess.
Maybe it'd be wise to get the stainless steel blade first, before moving onto 'high maintenance' carbon steel blades, such as the PK.
But no doubt about it, sword-wise, the PK is better (Don't flame me for that, it's just a basic fact in the scheme of things)
- Posts: 17418
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 1:27 pm
- Location: Dundonia
Personally Ied go fer the PK :-D
- Posts: 3974
- Joined: Thu May 06, 2004 9:39 pm
glad to see you took ma advice there angelus
and the pk is way winning how odd. wud at least though it wud have more than 1 vote. anyway i chose the pk
- Posts: 257
- Joined: Thu May 13, 2004 5:31 pm
- Location: manchester
i would go for the highlander one, as i am a fan of all metal movie replicas :-D
- Posts: 436
- Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2004 9:42 pm
- Location: Wales
- Posts: 4538
- Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2003 5:00 pm
- Location: King's Lynn
Genuine over display any day. PK!
Simoriax wrote:Genuine over display any day. PK!
- Posts: 314
- Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:31 pm
- Location: Poland
- Posts: 509
- Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2004 8:17 pm
- Location: The Cornish Riviera
- Posts: 3213
- Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2003 11:52 pm
- Location: On a Windy Hilltop surrounded by war
following the trend
- Posts: 8127
- Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2003 5:10 pm
- Location: On a big rock
PK - if you get the Highlander Kat first you will prob regret the desiscion when you buy the PK.
Looks like it's overwhelmingly the PK. Thanks guys will put the order in tonight probably
- Posts: 3469
- Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2003 3:07 pm
- Location: New York
it was kinda one sided , but gd choice
The PK has now been ordered :-D